Modena to Bologna and Covid Strikes

We were finally able to get a picture of Devon in a field of flowers. We've done this on all our tours. This won't be much of a post as covid has taken the energy right out of me.

A canal that flows through Bologna. We didn't know there were any.
The Porticos of Bologna. There are 62km of them in Bologna.
Devon and our good friend Roberto from Bologna.
Taking apart the bikes to pack them.


Our last meal and wine for the trip. What really sucks is that earlier in the day I told Devon that I think I am almost 100% from our earlier colds. Later after dinner I started feeling a little cold coming on again. Halfway through our flight home I was totally down and out miserable. The second we got home I tested for covid and sure enough I had it. Devon was just a day behind.

Comments